Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- Blueprint 2020: A New Vision for ACCC
- ACA Grad on New 'Top Chef Masters'
- Food Network’s McCargo Speaks at ACA Ceremony
- News Briefs
- Class Notes
- From Hammering to Heart Surgeon
- ACCC Restaurant Gala Reaches $2 Million Milestone
- Stay Connected and Make a Difference
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
Stay Connected and Make a Difference
It may have been several years, even decades, since you’ve been on campus or talked to former classmates, but the ACCC Foundation and Alumni Association offer numerous ways for graduates to stay involved with and give back to the College.
ACCC Seeks Alumni Success Stories
Atlantic Cape is always interested in hearing from its graduates. Alumni are encouraged to share personal and career highlights with the College by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting www.atlantic.edu/alumni. Tell us what you’ve been up to!
Become an ACCC Alumni Association Member
Membership in the ACCC Alumni Association, which is open to all students who have received a degree or completed the culinary arts program, provides you discounts and benefits while keeping you informed about the people, programs and events at your alma mater.
Some benefits include:
- A 20 percent discount to Carême’s, the gourmet student-run restaurant at the Mays Landing Campus.
- A 10 percent discount at Follett campus bookstores, excluding textbooks and food items.
- Free use of the ACCC Career Center and College libraries.
- An electronic newsletter, e-mailed to you quarterly.
If you’re not already an Alumni Association member, call (609) 343-5616 to join, or visit www.atlantic.edu/alumni for more membership information. Annual membership dues are $15; lifetime memberships are $150.
Consider a Gift to the Atlantic Cape Community College Foundation
As you probably remember, community college students are a hard-working bunch! At Atlantic Cape, more than 80 percent of students work full or part time while attending classes. ACCC students are more likely to be from lower-income families, be single parents or be the first in their family to attend college. More than 50 percent of Atlantic Cape students depend on some form of financial aid to afford our very reasonable tuition and fees. You can imagine that in these recessionary times, many of Atlantic Cape students are struggling to make ends meet.
You can make a difference in the lives of many, some, or even one student at Atlantic Cape through a gift of any size to the Atlantic Cape Community College Foundation. The ACCC Foundation is a separately incorporated 501(c)(3) public charity whose volunteer board members raise financial support in scholarships and grants-in-aid for needy Atlantic Cape students and for educational endeavors at the College. Gifts and donations are tax deductible, as allowed by law.
There are many ways to give. Here are a few options you might consider:
- Give online. You can donate online at www.atlantic.edu/foundation.
- Make a matching gift. Your employer may double or even triple your gift through its matching program. Ask your Human Resources representative if your company has such a program. Gifts and the matching gift application may be sent to the ACCC Foundation, 5100 Black Horse Pike, Mays Landing, NJ 08330.
- Donate through the Public Employees Charitable Campaign (PECC). This fall, during the United Way campaign period, you can designate the ACCC Foundation to receive your gift through PECC. For donor number and more information, contact Jennifer Martucci at 609-463-4511 or email@example.com.
- Remember ACCC in your will. If you’re thinking of updating your will or changing your estate plans, consider a gift to the ACCC Foundation. To learn more about the benefits of including the ACCC Foundation in your will, contact Maria Kellett at (609) 463-3670, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Set up an endowed scholarship fund. If you’d like to honor a loved one or provide a permanent memorial for a family member or friend, consider an endowed scholarship gift. With a minimum of $10,000 you can be sure that every year a scholarship will be given to a deserving and qualified ACCC student in that person’s name. Contact Maria Kellett at (609) 463-3670, or email@example.com to learn more.