Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- Former Student is 'Next Food Network Star'
- ACA Begins 'What’s Cooking' Television Show
- Alumni Invited to Play in Oct. 3 Golf Tournament
- Alumni Updates
- Fischbach Represents NJ, ACA in Great American Seafood Cook-off
- Interested in Earning More Credits? Register Now for Fall Classes
- ACA Earns American Culinary Federation Accreditation
- New Personal Enrichment Classes Offer Enlightenment and Fun
- ACCC Awards More Than 670 Degrees at Commencement Ceremonies
- Help Create a Better Tomorrow….Today for ACCC
- Restaurant Gala Goes 'Island Hopping' in 2009
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
Alumni Invited to Play in Oct. 3 Golf Tournament
Players are needed for ACCC’s “Scramble Fore Scholarships,” planned for Friday, Oct. 3, at Cape May National Golf Club in Cape May. Partnering with the ACCC Foundation, CMNGC will host the tournament to raise scholarship money. The tournament will follow a scramble format, beginning with a shotgun-start at 12:30 p.m. Player fees, which include an event polo shirt, lunch and a dinner awards reception, are $125 per person.
Individuals and businesses can also participate in six sponsorship package opportunities ranging in price from $100 to $7,500. Last year’s event raised $23,000 for ACCC scholarships.
Located on Route 9 near renowned Victorian Cape May, and centrally located along one of the world’s most famous bird migration flyways, Cape May National has been recognized as one of the most naturally beautiful courses in the United States.
For sponsorship or player information, call Sean Fischer at (609) 343-5674 or visit www.atlantic.edu/golf.