Birds Nest Tweets
Birds Nest 'Tweets'
- 1 lb. Chocolate, chopped in pieces the size of a pea
- 12 oz. Pretzel Sticks
- 1 pkg. Yogurt-Covered Raisins
- Break pretzels into small pieces.
- Melt chocolate until just melted, do not cook (90 degrees F.)
- Add enough pretzels to the chocolate so they are covered.
- Scoop out mixture with an ice cream scoop or spoon.
- Place scoop on parchment-lined cookie sheet and press the center with a spoon to leave an indent.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Fill indent with yogurt-covered raisins or jelly beans.
Note: These little "tweets" are ideal for nature-themed occasions or Easter. Malted eggs can replace the raisins if desired.
The Academy of Culinary Arts has more than 25 years experience training professional chefs.
Our award-winning, international faculty teach the skills necessary to succeed in the fast-paced, competitive culinary industry.
At the Academy of Culinary Arts, you can work toward a degree, take specialized courses, or just develop basic job skills. We offer accredited degree programs and certificate programs, that you can take on a full- or part-time basis.
We offer a mix of classes, hands-on labs, training at our on-campus restaurant, real world externship experience, and special activities.
To learn more about the Academy, visit www.atlantic.edu/aca.
Turn up the heat in your kitchen by mastering new recipes and culinary skills through an Academy of Culinary Arts workshop.
These noncredit workshops are offered throughout the year in our professional kitchens. Topics range from holiday-themed entrees and desserts to Deep South cooking to healthy eating.
These workshops are open to all levels of experience. View a list of upcoming workshops and information on registering.