Key Lime Pie
Key Lime Pie
Yield: One 9-inch pie
- 1 ea. 9-inch Graham Cracker Pie Shell
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk (14 oz.)
- 3 ea. Egg Yolks (from fresh large eggs)
- 1/2 cup Key Lime Juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk Sweetened Condensed Milk and Egg Yolks together in a bowl. Slowly whisk in Key Lime Juice.
- Pour filling into 9-inch Graham Cracker Crust.
- Bake until set, approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Top with Fresh Whipped Cream and Key Lime slice.
Fresh Whipped Cream
- 1 pt. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 oz. Sugar
- Whisk together above ingredients in a bowl.
The Academy of Culinary Arts has more than 25 years experience training professional chefs.
Our award-winning, international faculty teach the skills necessary to succeed in the fast-paced, competitive culinary industry.
At the Academy of Culinary Arts, you can work toward a degree, take specialized courses, or just develop basic job skills. We offer accredited degree programs and certificate programs, that you can take on a full- or part-time basis.
We offer a mix of classes, hands-on labs, training at our on-campus restaurant, real world externship experience, and special activities.
To learn more about the Academy, visit www.atlantic.edu/aca.
Turn up the heat in your kitchen by mastering new recipes and culinary skills through an Academy of Culinary Arts workshop.
These noncredit workshops are offered throughout the year in our professional kitchens. Topics range from holiday-themed entrees and desserts to Deep South cooking to healthy eating.
These workshops are open to all levels of experience. View a list of upcoming workshops and information on registering.