Register Using WebAdvisor: A Step by Step Guide
- Visit WebAdvisor.
- Click on Log In. Your login is your first name, middle initial (if you have one) and last name, up to a total of 23 characters. Example: William Harry Robertson would have a WebAdvisor login of "williamhrobertson." Your initial PIN will be the last six digits of your Social Security Number.
- Initial Login Only: Change your password immediately after initial login. Be sure to set a helpful hint to remind you of your new password. Never share passwords. All aspects of your academic record are accessible through WebAdvisor.
- Click on the Student link. From the Students Menu, locate the Registration column and click on Search & Register for Sections to get started.
- Select Term and Subject, then click Submit. The more details you provide, the narrower your results will be.
- Select the course(s) from the results. Check the status to verify the course is open. Please verify the campus associated with your selection before clicking Submit.
Clicking on the underlined course link will take you to the course description and provide you with textbook/materials information required for the course. You will not be able to navigate to this page without conducting the search again, so it's advised you look and print out such information now.
- Registration is not complete without full payment for your course(s). Select Make a Payment and then click Pay on My Account to start the payment process.
Payment for tuition and fees can be paid in full via this portal. Atlantic Cape accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.