Charles D. Worthington Atlantic City Campus
The Charles D. Worthington Atlantic City Campus (WACC) provides a broad range of educational and related services to students, especially those who live and/or work in the Atlantic City area. Day and evening classes, tutoring, testing, advisement and financial aid for credit and non-credit programs are offered. Classes are fully accredited and taught by concerned faculty in a safe, comfortable, and supportive environment. There is 24-hour security and a gated parking lot.
1535 Bacharach Blvd.
Atlantic City, NJ 08401-4485
Hours of Operation
9 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
Continuing Education Registration Office:
8:30 a.m.-7 p.m., Monday- Thursday, 5 p.m. on Friday
ACCESS: Atlantic City Campus for Education and Student Services
Monday through Friday,
9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. September-May
Monday through Thursday (closed on Fridays during the summer), 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. June-August
Advisors are always on duty during these hours. No appointment is necessary.
Information Commons (Library and Computer Center):
Hours of Operation
Main Desk: (609) 343-4800. extension 4726
To verify reading, writing and math tutoring, please call the Main Desk
For content tutoring requests and information, please call (609) 343-4833
Follett Bookstore Hours of Operation:
For schedule contact 343-5130.
Worthington Campus Main number 343-4800
Emergency-Contact security 343-4841
The Worthington Atlantic City Campus has expanded to more than 68,000 sq. ft. of space to offer additional academic and training classes to students in a one stop location. The new expansion of services allows students to:
- Be admitted to Atlantic Cape Community College, tested for placement in courses, and registered for classes through the one stop services offered at the Worthington Campus. The student services department also provides financial aid and student activities.
- Receive counseling, academic advisement and career planning in The ACCESS Center, (Atlantic City Campus for Education & Student Services). The center is located in a spacious area of the building that is illuminated by artificial and natural light. The many windows in the center provides an ideal environment for services to students as they meet with staff or enjoy the large comfortable area while waiting to be served.
- Enroll in a greater number of credit courses through changes in the way classes are scheduled. Full time students can take classes in a sequential manner across disciplines. Atlantic City residents and employees will not have to travel 34 round trip miles by car or pay for bus fare to and from the Mays Landing Campus to take their courses. The new expanded services will save students money and time.
- Enroll in training programs offered in the new Health Professions Institute. Students can train in a number of healthcare career programs.
- Enroll in classes offered by the Casino Career Institute located on the second floor of the Campus.
- Purchase books and other school supplies at the bookstore located on the first floor of the campus. The store will offer expanded hours which will make buying books more convenient.
- Enjoy the convenience of a full service library and computer center in the Information Commons. The Information Commons houses an up-to-the-minute computer lab, Internet connection to other data resources, and is on its way to reaching the goal of more than 20,000 volumes of books. In addition, students can get information and set up appointments for free content course and Math and Writing Lab tutoring assistance.
- Purchase hot foods, salads, sandwiches and snacks in the cafeteria. The facility also has vending machines, comfortable seating, and tables for meals and snacks. There is a large screen TV conveniently located so that it is easily seen by all, for the enjoyment of students.
- Enjoy the Student Center where students may relax between classes. The center offers students the amenities of a large game room with arcade games, ping pong and other social activities aimed at making student life on campus more enjoyable. The center also offers a large lounge with a large screen television, comfortable lounge chairs, and game tables and chairs.
- Complete degree requirements for an Associate in Science Degree in General Studies. Plans are being made to offer an Associate in Arts degree as another option to students. Both options will provide students with a strong background in preparation for other degrees offered by Atlantic Cape Community College and as transfer credits to a senior institution.
- Park in gated secure spaces in close proximity to the Worthington Campus.
For more information, call (609) 343-4800.