Human Resources Professional Series
The Human Resources Professional series is designed to provide students with the knowledge needed for entry-level human resources and/or supervisory positions. Students are provided with a foundation of management functions and practices, including human resources, ethics, and employment law. This series can be completed in less than one year. Credits earned can be applied towards the Business Administration, A.A.S. degree.
For information, contact area coordinator, Karl Giulian, at (609)463-4586 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon completion of this program students will be able to:
- Explain the human resource management process and its importance to organizational effectiveness;
- Identify the different levels, roles and functions of managers;
- Compare and contrast the external and internal environments that impact management;
- Discuss ethical issues more clearly, critically and logically;
- Interpret basic federal and state laws that impact both employers as well as employees.
|BUSN222-Principles of Management||
|BUSN205-Human Resources Management||
|TOTAL CREDITS REQUIRED||