Project Management Professional Series
This Series will enable students to manage all major project management components such as project planning, initiation, execution, control and closing. The series will also provide students with introductory level knowledge on various types of business ownership, organization, management, marketing, industries, personnel, labor and legal considerations. Students will also learn to use Microsoft Project software.
Upon completion of this program students will be able to:
- Communicate the value of project management;
- Establish the structure for a successful project;
- Assemble, motivate and lead the project team;
- Ensure the project scope delivers the expected business value and desired outcome;
- Implement the proper mechanisms to prevent, minimize and respond to risks;
- Develop and use various mechanism to communicate project information;
- Ensure the project is completed per the agreed-upon project standards, budget and schedule.
|BUSN222-Principles of Management||
|CISM125-Introduction to Computers||
|CISM143-Introduction to Project Management||
|CISM244-Advanced Project Management||
|CISM247-Management Information Systems||
|TOTAL CREDITS REQUIRED||