Business Leadership Professional
This series is designed for the person who is transitioning into a supervisory position and does not have a business degree. The selected courses familiarize the student with common business terminology, fundamental business concepts and current business issues and trends. These courses will prepare the student for leadership opportunities within the business world. All courses in the series are offered in traditional and Online delivery. Credits earned can be applied towards the A.S. and A.A.S. degrees in Business Administration.
For information, contact the area coordinator, Karl Giulian, at (609)463-4586 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon completion of this program students will be able to:
- Describe the role of business in society;
- Utilize proper marketing terminology;
- Explain the importance of marketing in for-profit and not-for-profit businesses;
- Identify the different levels, roles and functions of managers;
- Compare and contrast the external and internal environments that impact management;
- Discuss ethical issues more clearly, critically and logically.
|BUSN101-Introduction to Business||
|BUSN202-Principles of Marketing||
|BUSN222-Principles of Management||
|TOTAL CREDITS REQUIRED FOR SERIES||
|(ZBLP) EFFECTIVE FALL 2010|