- There is an article about our GIS Day in the Press of Atlantic City. The article was on the front page of the Region section. [Electronic Copy of the Article]
- GIS Day was celebrated on Wednesday, November 17 and it was a total success. We had over 400 people participating of the event, including 145 students and teachers from middle and high schools. We posted information and photos for the event in our fan page in Facebook
- Our program was presented by Handheld US, one of the leading supplier of rugged mobile computers, as a case study on how Atlantic Cape is using their Nautiz X7 device in the development of an Emergency Response Management Support System. Handheld US
- New starting date - Geospatial Technology Certification: Rescheduled to start on September 6, 2011. For more information visit Geospatial Certification
- Atlantic Cape ready for move to a tech world: Article that appeared in The Press of Atlantic City on February 21st. For more information click here to read the article.
- New - Geospatial Certification: Atlantic Cape Community College will be offering a new professional certification in geospatial technology. This certification is designed for professionals working in Homeland Security, law enforcement, economic development, land developers, land surveyors, military science, engineering, public safety, real estate, municipality professionals, GIS/RS-related professionals, and anyone interested in entering the Geospatial field. For more information visit Geospatial Certification
- New course in Geospatial Data Collection: During the Spring 2010, Atlantic Cape Community College will be offering a new course in Geospatial Data Collection. The course is intended to provide the student technician-level skill and understanding of working with geospatial data of GIS and recognizing its fundamental significance of data accuracy, and coherent geospatial data in the analysis and decision-making process. Please see WebAdvisor for more course information.
To see our old News (archive) [press here]