Membership - Voting
One full-time faculty member from each department, one counselor/librarian.
Associate Dean of Academic Support Services, Dean of Information Technology Services, Director of PC Services
- To review technology proposals
- To make recommendations and represent faculty interests on all college-wide technology related committees
- To study and advise faculty and administration on issues related to technology.
- To provide a forum for discussion of issues related to technology.
This committee shall report to the Faculty Assembly Executive Committee and the Chief Academic Officer.
Committee Meeting Minutes
For a list of current Technology Committee minutes, please click here.
- Atlantic Cape's Department of Instructional Technology
- Instructional Resources
- Shareware and Downloads
- Software Tips and Handouts
If there is a resource you would like added to this list, please email email@example.com
Committee Membership: 2015 - 2016
John Stratton (Science), Chair
- Lisa Stein (Social Science)
- Stephanie Natale-Boianelli (English)
- Carolyn Coulter (Social Science)
- Michelle Leacott (Math)
- Richard Kalman (ISAS)
- Ellen Splaver (Counselor)
- Godfrey Barlatt (Science)
- Geralyn Michelfelder (Nursing/Allied Health)
- Augustine Nigro (Arts/Humanities)
- Joseph Sheridan (ACA)
- Mark Camma (Professional Studies)
- Amy Shelton (Math)
- Michelle Perkins (Instructional Technology)
- Doug Hedges (Info. Technology Services)
- Caesar Niglio (Master Technician)
- John Feldbauer (PC Services)
- Janet Marler (Academic Support Services)
Seminars and "Brown Bags"
The committee has set out to demonstrate how technology is being used in the classroom at Atlantic Cape by hosting brown bag seminars. Faculty are invited to bring lunch to these informative gatherings and to partake of the expertise of their peers. The committee invites all faculty who are using technology in a unique way within the classroom environment to give a brown bag seminar.