Selected World Wide Web Sites:
- New Copyright Law for Distance Education: the Meaning and Importance of
the TEACH ACT.
- Copyright Tutorial: North Carolina State University Library
- Regents Guide to Understanding copyright and Educational Fair Use, University
System of Georgia.
- Copyright and Fair Use, Austin Community College.
- The Copyright Web Site
- Educause Policy Initiatives: Intellectual and Property and Copyright
- United States Copyright Office
Books owned by the Spangler Library:
- Crews, Kenneth. Copyright Essentials for Librarians and Educations. KF 2995.C74
- Hoffman, Gretchen McCord. Copyright in Cyberspace: Questions and Answers for Librarians. KF 3030.1.Z9H64 2000
- Litman, Jessica. Digital Copyright: Protecting Intellectual Property on the Internet. KF 3030.1.L58 2001
- Vaidhyanathan, Siva. Copyright and Copywrongs: The Rise of Intellectual Property and How It Threatens Creativity. Z642.V35 2001
- Articles containing the latest information on copyright issues, such as the TEACH Act and UCITA legislation, can be accessed via the EBSCOhost and Lexis-Nexis full-text database services. Click here for off campus database login. In addition, please contact the Library circulation desk for off campus login ID and password.