Health and Wellness Services
- Exposure Control Plan for Atlantic Cape: The purpose of the Exposure Control Plan is to protect employees, students, and members of the broader college community who are reasonably anticipated to be subject to occupational exposure of their skin, mucosa, eyes, or parenteral contact (e.g., cut, needlestick) with blood and other potential infectious material such as saliva and any body fluid visibly contaminated with blood. Such "exposure prone" individuals are identified as those with "anticipated occupational exposure to bloodborne pathogens" (microorganisms which can cause disease).
College Gymnasium/Fitness Center
- Personal use of the fitness center and gymnasium by Atlantic Cape
Community College personnel is encouraged. However, usage of the
center is not permitted during the employee's work day, break or
shift. Employees are encouraged to utilize the fitness center and/or
gymnasium at times outside of their assigned work hours. Please be
prepared to show College identification for access to the center.
Regional Health Resources:
- American Red Cross Atlantic/Cumberland County (609) 646-8330
- Atlantic County Public Health Department (609) 645-7700
- Cape May County Public Health Department (609) 465-1208
Questions: Contact College Nurse Kathy Flynn at (609) 343-5112 or email@example.com.