Loan Repayment Calculator
You can calculate estimated loan payments for your Direct Loans and other student loans. Knowing your monthly payment amount is an important component of effective financial budgeting, both during school and after.
There are four repayment plans: standard, extended, graduated, and income contingent. How much you pay and how long you take to repay your loans will vary depending on the repayment plan you choose. Consolidation loans also have varying repayment plans. Use the links below to determine your repayment amounts under each of the different plans.
- Budget calculator Determine expenses and income in order to create a budget for college.
- Description of repayment plans
- Standard, extended, and graduated repayment plan calculator
- Income contingent repayment plan calculator
- Direct consolidation loan calculator
For more information, contact the Financial Aid Office at (609) 343-5082, (609) 886-7189, ext. 5082, or email, or call the NJ Department of Higher Education at 1-800-792-8670 or the US Department of Education at 1-800-4FED-AID.