Financial Aid Information
Atlantic Cape offers financial aid in the form of grants, scholarships, loans and work-study programs. A financial aid package may contain all four types. Atlantic Cape also offers aid to Veterans. Only students in a degree program can receive financial aid.
- August - Book Credits available (Must have FAFSA and necessary documentation completed 10 weeks prior to the first day of classes to qualify)
- October/November - Scholarship Applications available
- November - Veterans Ceremony held
- January - Book Credits available (Must have FAFSA and necessary documentation completed 10 weeks prior to the first day of classes to qualify)
- February - Scholarship Application Deadline
- April - Preferred FAFSA deadline date for Fall semester
- May - Scholarship Ceremony
- May 31st - Returning student deadline date for State TAG grant
- April 29, 2016 - Last day to apply for loans for 2015-2016
- Last day to apply for loans for Summer 2016 - August 11, 2016
Payment of Remaining Aid, (stipends), are issued approximately 10 days after tuition, fees, book charges and insurance charges have been posted to the student's account and financial aid has been credited. Actual dates of disbursement are usually posted on the front page of our website as a News item. For more information, contact our office at (609) 343-5082 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did You Graduate Top of Your High School Class?
If you graduated in the top 15 percent of your New Jersey high school class, you may be eligible for free tuition at Atlantic Cape Community College through NJ STARS. NJ STARS will cover the full cost of tuition for up to five semesters at Atlantic Cape. Learn more.
Click below for more information on:
- How to Apply
- Access Financial Aid Web Account
- Net Price Calculator
- Work Study
- Veterans Aid
- Tax Credits
- Internet Links
Questions? Visit Where to Call for Help.