CPR/AED/BLS – for Health Care Professionals
This course is designed for medical and dental personnel, nursing students, physical therapists, other health care providers and those entering the health care profession. American Heart Association certification, good for 2 years, will be awarded for successful completion of this course.
You will receive hands-on practice in infant, child and adult CPR, plus first aid for obstructed airways. The signs and symptoms of heart attack, stroke risk factors for cardiovascular disease, and the basic anatomy of the cardiopulmonary structures will be reviewed. Drowning, spinal injuries, Ambu bag, two-rescuer CPR and Automated External Defibrillation (AED) are also covered.
HCPR-134 (8 Hours)
Fee: $69 (Tuition $39, Materials $30)
2 days, 5-9 p.m., Worthington Atlantic City Campus
- Section AW13-Tuesday and Wednesday, Feb. 10 and 11
- Section AW14-Thursday and Friday, March 19 and 20
- Section AW15-Thursday and Friday, April 16 and 17
- Section AW16-Wednesday and Thursday, May 13 and 14
- Section AW17-Wednesday and Thursday, June 17 and 18