- The Math Forum – Question and answer forum for math students and teachers
- The Importance of Scheduling Rigorous Courses
- CollegeBoard – information designed to prepare high school students for college. Covers such topics as scholarships, grants, class selection, etc. (www.collegeboard.com)
- FAFSA (Free Application for Student Aid) – colleges, scholarships, federal and state aid eligibility are determined based on this document. (www.fafsa.ed.gov)
- Fin Aid – Contains a great deal of information about the financial aid process and options available to students. (www.finaid.org)
- Financial Aid Facts – Additional financial aid resources. (www.finaidfacts.org)
- Financial Aid Finder – Information and tips on maximizing your college financial aid.
- Scholarships.com – Scholarship search engine and college planning information.