The ServSafe Food Safety Training Program will teach you to recognize the responsibilities involving the prevention of food-borne illnesses. The training also will help foodservice workers understand the importance of proper storage, food preparation, cleaning and sanitizing to ensure safe food handling. This program covers sanitation guidelines as suggested by the National Restaurant Association’s “ServSafe” program.
- Principles of food microbiology
- Food-borne diseases
- Standards enforced by regulatory agencies
- Applied measures for the prevention of food-borne illnesses
- Preparation for the National Restaurant Association and New Jersey State Sanitation (FMC) examinations (test included).
COOK-235 (12 Hours)
Fee: $149 (Materials additional)
- Section AW02-Worthington Atlantic City Campus
4 Fridays beginning March 14 (Ending April 4)