The ServSafe Food Safety Training Program will teach you to recognize the responsibilities involved in the prevention of food-borne illnesses. The training also will help foodservice workers understand the importance of proper storage, food preparation, cleaning and sanitizing to ensure safe food handling. This program covers sanitation guidelines as suggested by the National Restaurant Association’s “ServSafe” program. Participants will take the test on the last day of the course.
- Principles of food microbiology
- Food-borne diseases
- Standards enforced by regulatory agencies
- Applied measures for the prevention of food-borne illnesses
- Preparation for the National Restaurant Association and New Jersey State Sanitation (FMC) examinations (test included).
FDBV-200 (12 Hours)
- Section AW01-Worthington Atlantic City Campus, Caesars Entertainment Wing
4 Fridays beginning Oct. 14, 2016 (Ending Nov. 4, 2016)