NEW! Table Games – Quick Start (Blackjack, Roulette or Baccarat)
This course is designed to provide students with easy access and instruction to become a table games dealer. Students will learn the fundamentals and skills needed to have the experience of a lifetime dealing games on the casino floor. Emphasis will be placed on game knowledge, chip value and recognition, along with card handling. Special attention will be given to game security, accounting and pit procedures, as well as the chain of command.
How does Quick Start work? Register online for the Table Games Dealer-Quick Start course. Print your receipt and begin your class on the following Tuesday. You will inform the instructor which table game you want to learn to jump-start your casino career. Register now and select from Blackjack, Roulette or Baccarat.
CARE-107 (60 Hours)
Fee: $499 (Tuition $300, Materials $35, Lab $164)
Worthington Atlantic City Campus
Caesars Entertainment Wing
Tuesday-Thursday, 11:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Section AW22-beginning Feb. 17 (Ends March 19)
- Section AW23-beginning Feb. 24 (Ends March 26)
- Section AW24-beginning March 3 (Ends April 2)
- Section AW25-beginning March 10 (Ends April 9)
- Section AW26-beginning March 17 (Ends April 16)
- Section AW27-beginning March 24 (Ends April 23)
- Section AW28-beginning March 31 (Ends April 30)
- Section AW29-beginning April 7 (Ends May 7)
- Section AW30-beginning April 14 (Ends May 14)
- Section AW31-beginning April 21 (Ends May 21)
- Section AW32-beginning April 28 (Ends May 28)
- Section AW33-beginning May 5 (Ends June 4)
- Section AW34-beginning May 12 (Ends June 11)
- Section AW35-beginning May 19 (Ends June 18)
- Section AW36-beginning May 26 (Ends June 25)