This course covers the fundamentals of dealing Roulette for those who already have training in another game. Course accommodates the experience, knowledge and skills acquired in previous game training. Emphasis will be given to accurate and quick mental multiplication, chip handling, memorization of table layout and accuracy in clearing the table.
ROUL-203 (60 Hours)
Fee: $560 (Tuition $300, Materials $35, Lab $225)
Morning Sessions: Monday-Thursday, Worthington Atlantic City Campus, 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- Section AW01-beginning Sept. 8 (Ends Oct. 9)
- Section AW02-beginning Oct. 13 (Ends Nov. 13)
- Section AW03-beginning Nov. 17 (Ends Dec. 18)
Evening Sessions: Monday-Thursday, Worthington Atlantic City Campus, 6:30-9:30 p.m.
- Section AW04-beginning Sept. 8 (Ends Oct. 9)
- Section AW05-beginning Oct. 13 (Ends Nov. 13)
- Section AW06-beginning Nov. 17 (Ends Dec. 18)
- Section AW07-beginning Jan. 5 (Ends Feb. 5)
- Section AW08-beginning Feb. 9 (Ends March 12)