Poker and Tournament Play
Learn the essentials of dealing Poker and prepare for a career as a Poker dealer. You’ll train and practice dealing Poker from the hand, including the fundamentals of rake/antes/blind bets, game rules and regulations, dealer’s responsibilities and game security.
POKR-200 (60 Hours)
Fee: $560 (Tuition $300, Materials $35, Lab $225)
Evening Sessions: Monday-Thursday, Worthington Atlantic City Campus, 6:30-9:30 p.m.
- Section AW02-beginning Jan.13 (Ends Feb. 13)
- Section AW03-beginning Feb. 17 (Ends March 20)
- Section AW04-beginning March 24 (Ends April 24)
- Section AW05-beginning April 28 (Ends May 29)
- Section AW06-beginning June 2 (Ends July 3)