The gaming industry is growing by leaps and bounds within our region, providing new career opportunities as well as career advancement and growth. The Casino Career Institute’s (CCI) courses and programs are recognized worldwide. CCI has trained more than 50,000 people for the gaming industry and continues to be the industry’s training leader. As a division of Atlantic Cape Community College, the extensive offerings and services of the college are available to help further your education and career potential.
For additional information, call (609) 343-4829.
- NEW! Entertainment Dealer – Blackjack
- NEW! Introduction to Electronic Table Games with i-Table Blackjack®
- NEW! Introduction to Electronic Table Games with i-Table Roulette®
Student Dress Code: All table games students are required to wear professional style white shirts/blouses, black slacks/skirts and black shoes. Keep in mind your selection should be professional.
Course Selection Requirements for Dealers
To maximize your hiring potential, it is recommended students follow these course selections:
- Introduction to Casino Games/Blackjack
- At least one other primary game required
- One or more secondary games(s) recommended
Gaming classes begin every two weeks. Classes are scheduled from 11:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday.
- Pai Gow Tiles
- Pai Gow Poker
- Half the Time at Half the Price Program
- Alumni Practice Program
- Alumni Refresher Program
- Skills Assessment Program
- Casino Career Institute - Alumni Search
- General Information
- How to Enroll
- Costs/Financial Aid
Students graduating from a CCI table game are entitled to unlimited practice for up to three years after graduation. You will receive a letter to this effect upon graduation.
A $40 lab fee plus a $3 per year insurance fee, payable on the first day of practice, is assessed for practice rights on the mock casino floor. Personalized instruction is not included.
Auditing Table Games
Students who have graduated from a CCI table game may audit the game from which they received a certificate at any time for a discount of 50 percent from the published fee based on seat availability. Auditing allows the student to participate in the game as a first-time student. A second certificate for the game will not be issued.
If you have experience or have taken courses at other schools, you may request to test out of Introduction to Casino Games for an audition fee of $50.
Graduates from schools other than CCI
Individuals who have graduated from schools other than CCI may choose to audit any game. In order to be accepted into an auditing game, the following procedures are required:
- Test out of Introduction to Casino Games (requires a $50 non-refundable fee).
- Show certificates of games completed at other schools.
- Upon completion, students will receive a Letter of Completion for 40 hours.