This combination course will prepare you for entry into any other primary or secondary game. The first two weeks concentrate on correct chip-handling techniques, identifying the value of each color chip, learning to read the total value of a bet and proper pit procedures. You will also learn the roles of each position in the casino chain of command. The second two weeks of the course will teach you the fundamentals of dealing Blackjack. Emphasis will be placed on card totaling, chip cutting and handling, card shuffling and card placement. Special attention will be given to game and accounting procedures, accuracy and speed.
BLJK-100 (60 Hours)
Fee: $560 (Tuition $300, Materials $35, Lab $225)
Morning Sessions: Monday-Thursday, Worthington Atlantic City Campus, 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- Section AW13-beginning Jan.13 (Ends Feb. 13)
- Section AW14-beginning Feb. 17 (Ends March 20)
- Section AW15-beginning March 24 (Ends April 24)
- Section AW16-beginning April 28 (Ends May 29)
- Section AW17-beginning June 2 (Ends July 3)
Evening Sessions: Monday-Thursday, Worthington Atlantic City Campus, 6:30-9:30 p.m.
- Section AW18-beginning Jan.13 (Ends Feb. 13)
- Section AW19-beginning Feb. 17 (Ends March 20)
- Section AW20-beginning March 24 (Ends April 24)
- Section AW21-beginning April 28 (Ends May 29)
- Section AW22-beginning June 2 (Ends July 3)