Atlantic Cape Offers Free Courses for Businesses
2015 NJBIA Grant Funding Opportunities
No-cost training classes are offered because of a grant to New Jersey Council of Community Colleges and NJBIA from the New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development.
All New Jersey businesses and non-profits may participate in this opportunity. Last year New Jersey employers took advantage of more than $1 million worth of no-cost training for their employees!
Take one or more courses. Microsoft Office technology courses are scheduled at your location or at one of our three campuses in Atlantic City, Cape May, or Mays Landing.
Microsoft Office (2010) is available (each course is eight hours in length and may be scheduled in one full day or two half-day sessions).*
- Microsoft Excel - Level I and II
- Microsoft Word - Level I and II
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint I
- Microsoft PowerPoint II
- Spanish in the Workplace I
- Spanish in the Workplace II
Other programs under this partnership offered at no cost include topics such as business written or verbal communications, customer service, and Social Media topics.
We will need your company's FEIN to schedule classes.
Open enrollment classes have been scheduled at both Mays Landing and Cape May campuses:
Mays Landing campus on the following dates from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.:
- Excel Level 1: Wednesday, August 12, 2015
- Excel Level 2: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 & Tuesday, August 18, 2015.
- Word Level 2: Wednesday, August 5, 2015
Cape May campus on the following dates from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.:
- Excel Level 1: Wednesday, July 22, 2015
- Excel Level 2: Wednesday, August 19, 2015
To register, please contact Michele Matulevich at 609-343-5655