Since opening the Cape May County Campus doors in 2005, we are able to point to a number of significant accomplishments:
- A near 40% growth in credit enrollment.
- Over 27% of all graduating high school seniors from Cape May County schools enroll in courses at the Cape May County Campus.
- A significant majority of our students report being satisfied with the Campus's facilities and class offerings.
- Over 2,600 individuals have utilized continuing education opportunities offered at the Campus.
- Over 40 area businesses have been provided with customized training programs.
- The Campus has played host to over 100 public and private meetings, functions, seminars and programs.