Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- New Legislation Allows Seamless Transfer to All NJ Public Colleges
- Careme’s Restaurant Offers Dinner Special
- 'A Raisin in the Sun' Comes to ACCC Nov. 9-10
- Alumni Updates
- Enrollment at Highest in ACCC History
- Academy of Culinary Arts Names New Dean, Director
- ACCC Mourns Loss of Two Former Faculty Members
- ACCC Serves Up Variety of Noncredit Culinary Classes
- Registration for Winter and Spring Sessions Begins Nov. 26
- Reflections: The Gala Turns 25
- Numerous Construction Projects Under Way at ACCC
- Golf Tournament Raises $23,000 for Scholarships
- Online Auction Bidding Open; Tickets Available for Scholarship Event
- Benefits of Alumni Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
ACCC graduates will be able to transfer seamlessly to baccalaureate degree programs at public four-year colleges and universities in New Jersey under more...
Carême’s, the gourmet restaurant at the Academy of Culinary Arts, is offering special prices on its a la carte menu through October. Diners can choose more...
ACCC’s Student Government Association presents Leonard Dozier, Martina Bumpus and Arnelle Lyles in Lorraine Hansberry’s “A Raisin in the Sun.”
Kevin Scull ’85 ACA opened Scully’s Asbury Café and Pizzeria in Ocean City. The Press of Atlantic City highlighted the restaurant in an At more...
ACCC’s fall 2007 enrollment is the largest in its 41-year history. The number of students overall rose to 6,929 from last year’s 6,828, a 1.48 percent more...
Atlantic City native Chef Patricia “Kelly” McClay was named dean of the Academy of Culinary Arts at ACCC, effective Sept. more...
ACCC recently planned memorial services to remember the Rev. John Bryant and Chef Educator John Carbone, who passed away more...
You can become a kitchen whiz, from preparing homemade pies to designing your own Halloween treats, through hands-on culinary workshops this fall at the more...
Registration for both winter and spring sessions at ACCC begins Monday, Nov. 26, at ACCC’s three campuses: 5100 Black Horse Pike, Mays Landing; Atlantic more...
The annual Press of Atlantic City Restaurant Gala will celebrate its 25th anniversary April 3 at the Atlantic City Convention Center.
The Gala is more...
Last year, ACCC’s Facilities Management Office polled faculty, students and staff to determine priority construction projects at the College’s three more...
The 2007 Cape May County Championship Golf Tournament “Scramble Fore Scholarships,” Oct. 5 raised $23,000. The ACCC Foundation partnered with Cape May more...
The ACCC Foundation is hosting two exciting events this month: The second Arts, Leisure & Entertainment Online Auction and the Spotlight on more...
Membership in the ACCC Alumni Association, which is open to all students who have received a degree or completed the culinary arts program, will provide you more...