Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- Atlantic Cape Raises $1.5 Million Toward Capital Campaign
- Capital & Scholarship Campaign ‘Creates Opportunity’ For New Atlantic Cape Facebook Page
- Academy of Culinary Arts Announces 30th Anniversary Dinners Featuring Alumni Chefs
- Construction Under Way on Rutgers Building
- Alumni Updates
- Save the Date for March 22 Restaurant Gala
- ACA Receives American Culinary Federation Accreditation Renewal
- Fall in Love with Autumn Cooking Classes at Atlantic Cape
- Register for Computers and Technology Workshops this Fall
- Atlantic Cape Offers Green & Sustainable Living Classes
- Art Gallery Features 26th Annual Studio Arts Workshops’ Show and Sale
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
Atlantic Cape and the Atlantic Cape Foundation announced on Sept. 13, they have raised $1.5 million of the $2.5 million goal in the school’s first capital more...
The kick off of the Capital & Scholarship Campaign’s public phase created an opportunity to launch the “Atlantic Cape Community College Foundation” page, an more...
In honor of its 30th anniversary, the Academy of Culinary Arts will host a series of special dinners this fall at Careme’s, the on-campus, student-run more...
Work is under way at the site of the future Rutgers building on the Mays Landing Campus. Clearing of the site has been completed, including the removal of more...
Patrick Dugan ’11 was featured in more...
The 29th annual Atlantic Cape Restaurant Gala will be held Thursday, March 22, at Bally’s Atlantic City Hotel and Casino.
The annual black-tie more...
The Academy of Culinary Arts received renewal programmatic accreditation from the American Culinary Federation Education Foundation Accrediting Commission more...
The ACA is featuring new workshops for the amateur chef this fall.
Add gourmet flair to pancakes, sweet and savory crepes, French toast and quiche more...
Atlantic Cape will offer a variety of computers and technology workshops, from the basics to the advanced, including: Social Media for Businesses, more...
Atlantic Cape will offer a variety of career training, professional development and homeowner workshops this fall in Green & Sustainable more...
Atlantic Cape’s Art Gallery is featuring artwork from participants in its Studio Arts Workshops program through Oct. 29. A closing reception will be held more...
Membership in the Atlantic Cape Alumni Association, which is open to all students who have received a degree or completed the culinary arts program, will more...