Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- Former ACA Student Wins Jersey Seafood Challenge
- Carême’s Reopens for Lunch; Special Price Available through Feb. 11
- Tickets on Sale for April 3 Restaurant Gala
- Alumni Updates
- Master Plan Charts Exciting Future for Mays Landing Campus
- Alumni Compete in Archery Shoot
- Café Series Announces Three Exciting Performances
- Two Academy of Culinary Arts Grads Not the Retiring Types
- Annual Appeal Aids ACCC Students
- New Scholarship Honors Late ACA Graduate, Benefit Planned
- ACCC Presents ‘Dear America,’ Free Play March 9
- Explore All-American Cooking with Academy Workshop Series
- Veteran Broadcaster Teaching Communication Classes
- Tasty Workshops on Tap at ACA
- Fun Personal Enrichment Classes Scheduled for Spring
- Academy Students Earn Eight Medals at Prestigious NY Food Show
- Benefits of Alumni Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
Tickets on Sale for April 3 Restaurant Gala
The 25th Anniversary Press of Atlantic City Restaurant Gala, Reflections: The Gala Turns 25, is scheduled for Thursday, April 3, at the Atlantic City Convention Center.
The annual black-tie event celebrates food by featuring hors d’oeuvres prepared by students at the Academy of Culinary Arts and showcasing the specialties of 40 of the area’s best restaurants at a progressive dining experience. More than 1,000 community leaders, business people, casino executives and food lovers attended the 2007 event. Live music by the Melanie Rice Orchestra and an elegant dessert reception will complete the night’s events. Attendees will also have the opportunity to win Tiffany jewelry through the Tiffany & Co.’s Keys for a Cause promotion.
The event, which is presented by Commerce Bank, has raised more than $1.6 million for student scholarships at the Academy since 1984.
Tickets to the Gala cost $200 per person and can be ordered by calling (609) 343-5674 or online at www.atlantic.edu/gala.
In addition to food and entertainment, the winning tickets of the Restaurant Gala 50/50 Raffle will be drawn at the event. Prizes include up to $15,000 first prize, $7,500 second prize and $2,500 third prize. Proceeds benefit student scholarships at ACCC.
Only 500 raffle tickets will be sold at $100 each. Winning dollar amounts are based on all 500 tickets being sold. Winners need not be present to win. For 50/50 Gala Raffle tickets, call (609) 343-5674 or online at www.atlantic.edu/gala.