Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- Rutgers Adds New Degree Options at ACCC
- ACA Graduate Named Pastry Chef of the Year
- Expanding Opportunities for Students at Atlantic City Campus
- Alumni Updates
- Professor, Students Collect Books for African Village
- Oct. 5 Golf Tournament to Benefit Students
- Comcast Executive Reflects on Early Years at ACC
- Register Now for Fall Classes; 11 New Courses Scheduled
- ACCC Announces Fall Continuing Education Classes
- Online Auction to Feature Arts, Leisure and Entertainment
- Spotlight on Scholarships: A Fundraising Event
- ACCC Compound Archery No. 2 in the Country
- ACCC Awards 700 Degrees at Commencement, Honors Faculty
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
ACCC Awards 700 Degrees at Commencement, Honors Faculty
ACCC awarded nearly 700 Associate in Arts, Associate in Applied Science and Associate in Science degrees at the College’s 40th anniversary commencement ceremony in May.
Additionally, two faculty members received honors. Marilyn Malerba Keiner, associate professor of paralegal studies, received the prestigious Lindback Award. The Adjunct Teaching Excellence Award was presented to Francis Rauscher of North Cape May, English instructor.
Jessica Westerland delivers a speech at graduation./p>
High Honors student Jessica Westerland of Wildwood delivered the class farewell. She received her associate degree in General Studies and plans to continue her education at Rowan University.
“We all ran the same race, and we all had our own individual obstacles and triumphs, but what is most important is that we all persevered, and we all arrived at this point,” Westerland said. “For some of us, this is the end of the race, and for others we are still running and this is just another mile marker. Whichever way you look at it, we all made it this far and that is an accomplishment to be proud of.”
ACCC President Peter L. Mora presents Marilyn Malerba Keiner the Lindback Award at the 40th annual college commencement in May.
Judith A. Cole of Egg Harbor Township was elected by the student body to serve as student representative to the College’s Board of Trustees. She earned an A.A.S. in Nursing.