Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- Rutgers Adds New Degree Options at ACCC
- ACA Graduate Named Pastry Chef of the Year
- Expanding Opportunities for Students at Atlantic City Campus
- Alumni Updates
- Professor, Students Collect Books for African Village
- Oct. 5 Golf Tournament to Benefit Students
- Comcast Executive Reflects on Early Years at ACC
- Register Now for Fall Classes; 11 New Courses Scheduled
- ACCC Announces Fall Continuing Education Classes
- Online Auction to Feature Arts, Leisure and Entertainment
- Spotlight on Scholarships: A Fundraising Event
- ACCC Compound Archery No. 2 in the Country
- ACCC Awards 700 Degrees at Commencement, Honors Faculty
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
Oct. 5 Golf Tournament to Benefit Students
Sponsors and players are needed for the 2007 Cape May County Championship Golf Tournament “Scramble Fore Scholarships,” Friday, Oct. 5. Partnering with the ACCC Foundation, Cape May National Golf Club will host the tournament to raise scholarship money for ACCC students.
The tournament will follow a Scramble Format, beginning with a shotgun start at 12:30 p.m. Player fees, which include an event windbreaker, lunch and the dinner awards banquet, are $125 per person.
The tournament is presented by Newfield National Bank. Six sponsorship level package opportunities are available and range in price from $100 to $3,500.
Located on Route 9 near Cape May, Cape May National has been recognized as one of the most naturally beautiful courses in the United States.
For sponsorship or player information, call Sean Fischer at (609) 343-5674 or e-mail email@example.com.