Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- Rutgers Adds New Degree Options at ACCC
- ACA Graduate Named Pastry Chef of the Year
- Expanding Opportunities for Students at Atlantic City Campus
- Alumni Updates
- Professor, Students Collect Books for African Village
- Oct. 5 Golf Tournament to Benefit Students
- Comcast Executive Reflects on Early Years at ACC
- Register Now for Fall Classes; 11 New Courses Scheduled
- ACCC Announces Fall Continuing Education Classes
- Online Auction to Feature Arts, Leisure and Entertainment
- Spotlight on Scholarships: A Fundraising Event
- ACCC Compound Archery No. 2 in the Country
- ACCC Awards 700 Degrees at Commencement, Honors Faculty
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
ACA Graduate Named Pastry Chef of the Year
The American Culinary Federation named Patricia Nash, ’97 ACA, National Pastry Chef of the Year. Nash received the honor at the 2007 ACF National Convention, July 21-24, in Orlando.
Nash, a former pastry chef at Trump Plaza in Atlantic City, is pastry chef at Westchester Country Club in Rye, NY.
Patricia Nash places the final touches on dessert.
The former Ocean City resident represented the United States as part of ACF Culinary Team USA 2004, and served as an apprentice at the 2000 Internationale Kochkunst Ausstellung in Erfurt, Germany. In addition, Nash earned four gold medals at the International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York in 1999.
Nash earned a 4.0 GPA at ACCC and served as the honorary alumni chef at the 2004 The Press of Atlantic City Restaurant Gala, which raises funds for ACA scholarships.