Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- Call for Work: ACCC Art Gallery Seeks Alumni Artists
- Academy Students Bring Home Gold Medals from New York Food Show
- Taste the Thrill at March 7 Restaurant Gala
- Rutgers to Hold Open House at ACCC
- IRA Distributions Provide New Way to Give to ACCC
- Alumni Updates
- ACCC Receives Equity Award
- ACCC Presents Free Play for Children March 11
- Archery Alumni Tournament a Success
- ACCC Offers Dozens of Continuing Education Courses in March
- Annual Appeal Supports Access, Excellence, Stewardship
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
ACCC Offers Dozens of Continuing Education Courses in March
From computer and medical career training to art and cooking lessons, ACCC will offer more than 30 Continuing Education courses in March.
Career and health care training includes: Office Assistant and Technology Specialist, Medical Administrative Office Specialist, Parish Nursing Certificate, and Health Career Options—How to Choose a Career in the Health Care Field.
Computer courses include: Introduction to Blogs, Introduction to Access, ABCs of Accounting: Understanding Debits and Credits, QuickBooks Pro Level 1, QuickBooks Pro Level 2, Introduction to the Personal Computer for Senior Citizens, and Exploring the World Via the Internet for Senior Citizens.
Personal enrichment workshops include: Exploring Digital Photography, Pastels with Judy Antonelli, An Introduction to Voice Acting, Latin Dancing, Strictly Ballroom, Personal Watercraft and Boating Safety, Learn to Get Completely Out of Debt, Mediterranean Cooking, and Pizzas, Strombolis and Calzones.
For a complete listing of all courses, location, dates, times and fees, or to register, call (609) 343-4829 or 625-1111, ext. 4829, or 463-4774, ext. 4829, in Cape May County. Class sizes are limited, so register early. Register online or view the complete schedule of courses at http://www.atlantic.edu/web4students.