Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- Atlantic Cape Raises $1.5 Million Toward Capital Campaign
- Capital & Scholarship Campaign ‘Creates Opportunity’ For New Atlantic Cape Facebook Page
- Academy of Culinary Arts Announces 30th Anniversary Dinners Featuring Alumni Chefs
- Construction Under Way on Rutgers Building
- Alumni Updates
- Save the Date for March 22 Restaurant Gala
- ACA Receives American Culinary Federation Accreditation Renewal
- Fall in Love with Autumn Cooking Classes at Atlantic Cape
- Register for Computers and Technology Workshops this Fall
- Atlantic Cape Offers Green & Sustainable Living Classes
- Art Gallery Features 26th Annual Studio Arts Workshops’ Show and Sale
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
Atlantic Cape Offers Green & Sustainable Living Classes
Atlantic Cape will offer a variety of career training, professional development and homeowner workshops this fall in Green & Sustainable Living.
In Making Your Own Rain Barrel—A Demonstration, learn how to make your own barrels, tools and materials needed, installation techniques and maintenance for harvesting rain water, 9-11 a.m., Saturday, Oct. 22.
Understanding the “House as a System” Concept explores each component of construction and the implications that proper use of materials and techniques will have on improving performance, 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m., two Saturdays, Oct. 29 and Nov. 5.
Green Building Today!, will provide participants with an in-depth overview of the design and construction of Green High Performance Buildings and explore the most up-to-date and future building systems, technologies and materials, 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 8.
In Green Building for Existing Homes, learn how to access and prioritize green upgrades based on safety, cost and increased efficiency, 9 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 9.
In Green Building Materials and Products, discover the short- and long-term environmental impacts and human health risks associated with the production and use of conventional building materials, and how to choose green alternatives, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 10.
In Landscaping Industry Certified Technician-Exterior, learn the different types of plants and flowers, common landscaping tools and machines and techniques in green irrigation and landscape design, 9 a.m.-2:30 p.m., begins Jan. 9.
Green & Sustainable Living classes will be offered at the Mays Landing and Mays Landing East campuses, 5100 Black Horse Pike; and the Cape May County Campus, 341 Court House-South Dennis Road, Cape May Court House.
For workshop prices or to register, call (609) 343-4829 or visit www.atlantic.edu/conted.