Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- Atlantic Cape Adopts 'Brand' New Message
- New Athletics Identity Updates the 'Bucs'
- Construction is on the Horizon at Atlantic Cape
- College to Launch Air Traffic Control Degree in January; Info Session Dec. 8
- Alumni Updates
- Atlantic Cape Plans Solar Project; Ranked as One of Largest in the State
- Atlantic Cape Faculty, Staff Volunteer for 'Pie-the-Professor' Fundraiser
- Cape May County Campus Celebrates 5th Anniversary at Community Day
- Register for Winter, Spring Courses
- Atlantic Cape Offers Online Training for Busy Professionals
- Restaurant Gala Raises $165,000 for Student Scholarships in 2010
- Golf Tournament Raises $27,000 for Students
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
Atlantic Cape Offers Online Training for Busy Professionals
Upgrade your current skills, gain fresh knowledge and develop new talents in the comfort of your own home by enrolling in online training courses through Atlantic Cape’s Continuing Education division.
Concentrations cover Business, Grant Writing/Nonprofits, Career Ideas, Career Development, Personal Enrichment, Test Preparation and more.
Courses run the gamut from Employment Law Fundamentals to Resume Writing Workshop, Paralegal Certificate Program I, Hidden Market Job Search Strategies and the Magic of Hypnosis.
Most classes are $99. All students need to get started is Internet access, an e-mail address and Web browser. Each course begins every six weeks and consists of 12 lessons, interactive quizzes, assignments, tutorials and online discussion areas.
For more information, call (609) 343-4829, or visit www.ed2go.com/accc.