Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- ACCC Receives $1.25 Million GIS Job Training Grant
- ACCC Celebrates Black History Month with Public Events
- Restaurant Gala Offers 'A Taste of Paradise' in 2009
- ACCC, Stockton Sign Social Work Program Articulation Agreement
- Carême’s Restaurant Open for Lunch and Dinner
- ACCC Offers Fun Noncredit Classes; Launches 'Club 60 Plus'
- Feb. 21 Memorial Event to Benefit ACA Scholarship
- Art Gallery Features 'The Reality of Abstraction' in February
- ACA Students Earn Gold Medals at Prestigious New York Food Show
- ACA Donates Peanut Butter, Ice Cream Proceeds to Food Bank
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
Benefits of Membership
Membership in the ACCC Alumni Association, which is open to all students who have received a degree or completed the culinary arts program, will provide you with meaningful discounts and benefits while keeping you informed about the people, programs and events at your alma mater.
As a member of the Alumni Association, you can receive a 20 percent discount at Carême’s, the student-run gourmet restaurant on ACCC’s Mays Landing Campus. The restaurant offers fine dining in an intimate setting, serving lunch and dinner Monday through Friday, when classes are in session. Alumni Association members can receive a 20 percent discount on the cost of their meals, excluding specials. Reservations are required. For information or reservations, call Carême’s at (609) 343-4940.
If you’re not already an Alumni Association member, call (609) 343-5616 to join, or visit www.atlantic.edu/alumni/ for membership information. Annual membership dues are $15; lifetime memberships are $150.