Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- ACCC Receives $1.25 Million GIS Job Training Grant
- ACCC Celebrates Black History Month with Public Events
- Restaurant Gala Offers 'A Taste of Paradise' in 2009
- ACCC, Stockton Sign Social Work Program Articulation Agreement
- Carême’s Restaurant Open for Lunch and Dinner
- ACCC Offers Fun Noncredit Classes; Launches 'Club 60 Plus'
- Feb. 21 Memorial Event to Benefit ACA Scholarship
- Art Gallery Features 'The Reality of Abstraction' in February
- ACA Students Earn Gold Medals at Prestigious New York Food Show
- ACA Donates Peanut Butter, Ice Cream Proceeds to Food Bank
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
ACCC, Stockton Sign Social Work Program Articulation Agreement
Students completing ACCC’s Human Services degree will be able to seamlessly transfer into the Social Work program at the Richard Stockton College of New Jersey under a new articulation agreement. ACCC President Dr. Peter L. Mora and Dr. Herman J. Saatkamp, president of Stockton, signed the agreement Dec. 18.
ACCC has about 100 students in its Human Services program, which leads to an associate in science degree. The majority of these students will seek to transfer to the program at Stockton, where all 64 ACCC credits will now be accepted.
ACCC President Peter L. Mora and Stockton President Herman J. Saatkamp.
“This new agreement outlines which electives students need so everything fits. Students will have better use of their credits,” said Dr. Thomas Grites, Assistant to the Provost at Stockton.
“The affiliation agreement both recognizes our positive relationship with Stockton and strengthens it, as its main beneficiaries will be the students, who are provided greater clarity and more reassurance of a smooth transition for them from ACCC to Stockton,” Mora said.
Stockton has 204 Social Work majors and will add a master’s in Social Work option beginning this fall, said Dr. Cheryl Kaus, Dean of Social and Behavioral Science.
For more information on ACCC’s Human Services program, contact Dr. James MacNair at (609) 343-4954. For the Social Work program at Stockton, call (609) 652-4261 or visit www.stockton.edu.