Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- ACCC Receives $1.25 Million GIS Job Training Grant
- ACCC Celebrates Black History Month with Public Events
- Restaurant Gala Offers 'A Taste of Paradise' in 2009
- ACCC, Stockton Sign Social Work Program Articulation Agreement
- Carême’s Restaurant Open for Lunch and Dinner
- ACCC Offers Fun Noncredit Classes; Launches 'Club 60 Plus'
- Feb. 21 Memorial Event to Benefit ACA Scholarship
- Art Gallery Features 'The Reality of Abstraction' in February
- ACA Students Earn Gold Medals at Prestigious New York Food Show
- ACA Donates Peanut Butter, Ice Cream Proceeds to Food Bank
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
Restaurant Gala Offers 'A Taste of Paradise' in 2009
Restaurant Gala Offers ‘A Taste of Paradise’ The ACCC Restaurant Gala will move to Bally’s Atlantic City Hotel and Casino for the 26th annual dining extravaganza Thursday, March 12. With the theme “A Taste of Paradise,” the 2009 Gala will feature an exotic, tropical atmosphere.
ACA students serve hors d’oeuvres at the 2008 Gala.
The annual black-tie event celebrates food by highlighting hors d’oeuvres prepared by students at the Academy of Culinary Arts and showcasing the specialties of 40 of the area’s best restaurants at a progressive dining experience. Each year nearly 1,000 people attend the Gala, which also includes live music and an elegant dessert reception.
The event has raised nearly $2 million for scholarships since 1984. All Gala proceeds benefit student scholarships at the Academy of Culinary Arts at ACCC.
In addition, three lucky winners will share up to $25,000 in the 2009 ACCC Restaurant Gala 50/50 Raffle. The raffle is sponsored by the ACCC Foundation, and proceeds benefit student scholarships.
Only 500 tickets will be sold at $100 each. Three cash prizes will be awarded, including: $15,000, first prize; $7,500, second prize; and $2,500, third prize. Dollar amounts are based on all 500 tickets being sold. The winning tickets will be drawn at the March 12 Restaurant Gala at Bally’s Atlantic City.
For more information on the 2009 Gala or for tickets, call Sean Fischer at (609) 343-5674 or visit www.atlantic.edu/gala.