Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- ACCC Receives $1.25 Million GIS Job Training Grant
- ACCC Celebrates Black History Month with Public Events
- Restaurant Gala Offers 'A Taste of Paradise' in 2009
- ACCC, Stockton Sign Social Work Program Articulation Agreement
- Carême’s Restaurant Open for Lunch and Dinner
- ACCC Offers Fun Noncredit Classes; Launches 'Club 60 Plus'
- Feb. 21 Memorial Event to Benefit ACA Scholarship
- Art Gallery Features 'The Reality of Abstraction' in February
- ACA Students Earn Gold Medals at Prestigious New York Food Show
- ACA Donates Peanut Butter, Ice Cream Proceeds to Food Bank
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
ACCC Celebrates Black History Month with Public Events
ACCC will celebrate Black History Month with various fun, educational activities throughout February. All activities are free and open to the public.
The J-Building lobby of the Mays Landing Campus will be the site of the African American Market Place, with vendors selling African-American art, books, jewelry and other collectibles, 11 a.m.-2 p.m., Tuesdays through Thursdays, through Feb. 19.
On Tuesday, Feb. 10, the cafeteria of the Mays Landing Campus will come alive with the African-inspired drumming, stories and dance of the acclaimed Kofi & Sankofa Drum and Dance Ensemble, performing at 12:30 p.m. The Heritage Drum and Dance Ensemble bring their Afro-Caribbean rhythms to the cafeteria at 12:30 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 17.
The Cape May County Campus will host inspirational speaker George D. Arnold, who will present “Echoes of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.,” and the Charter-Tech High School of Somers Point Choir Ensemble in Room 212 at 12:30 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 17.
Historian Ralph Hunter will present artifacts from the African American Heritage Museum’s Traveling Exhibit in the Mays Landing Campus cafeteria, 12:30 p.m., Thursday, Feb. 19.
The works of self-taught Atlantic City artist Tyrone L. Hart will be on display in the student lounge of the Atlantic City Campus, 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Thursday, Feb. 19.
The Mays Landing Campus is at 5100 Black Horse Pike; the Charles D. Worthington Atlantic City Campus is at 1535 Bacharach Blvd., and the Cape May County Campus is at 341 Court House-South Dennis Road, Cape May Court House.
For questions about events in Mays Landing, call Cynthia Correa at (609) 343-5089, or Patricia Gandy at (609) 343-4827 for events at the Atlantic City and Cape May campuses.