Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- ACCC Sees Record Enrollment This Fall
- 'Pearls and the City' Fundraiser Benefits Student Aid
- Beaujolais Nouveau Wine Celebration Planned for Nov. 21
- Catch ‘What’s Cooking’ on NBC through Nov. 10
- Alumni Updates
- Longtime Archery Coach Helen Bolnick Retires
- Restaurant Gala Offers ‘A Taste of Paradise’ in 2009
- More Personal and Professional Development Workshops on Tap
- Golf Tournament Raises Record $32,000 for ACCC Students
- 23rd Annual Studio Arts Workshops’ Show and Sale Begins Nov. 4
- Interested in Earning More Credits? Register Now for Spring Classes
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
'Pearls and the City' Fundraiser Benefits Student Aid
Treat yourself or that special someone to dazzling baubles, while helping a student train for a health career, with “Pearls and the City,” 4:30-7 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 20. The ACCC Foundation partnered with Iridesse Pearls of Atlantic City for a unique demonstration and holiday shopping experience in a high roller suite at Caesars Atlantic City Hotel and Casino.
Iridesse, with exquisitely elegant locations across the United States, is a division of Tiffany & Co. that specializes in fine pearl jewelry. Pearls at all price points will be available that evening.
The fundraiser benefits the Tuition Assistance Fund at ACCC’s Health Professions Institute.
Champagne and canapés will be served, and 15 percent of all purchases will go to student scholarships. Space is limited, so reservations are required.
To reserve your spot, make a donation or for more information, contact Sean Fischer at (609) 343-5674 or firstname.lastname@example.org.