Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- ACCC Sees Record Enrollment This Fall
- 'Pearls and the City' Fundraiser Benefits Student Aid
- Beaujolais Nouveau Wine Celebration Planned for Nov. 21
- Catch ‘What’s Cooking’ on NBC through Nov. 10
- Alumni Updates
- Longtime Archery Coach Helen Bolnick Retires
- Restaurant Gala Offers ‘A Taste of Paradise’ in 2009
- More Personal and Professional Development Workshops on Tap
- Golf Tournament Raises Record $32,000 for ACCC Students
- 23rd Annual Studio Arts Workshops’ Show and Sale Begins Nov. 4
- Interested in Earning More Credits? Register Now for Spring Classes
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
ACCC Sees Record Enrollment This Fall
Enrollments at ACCC are continuing an upward trend and reached their highest level ever this fall.
According to unaudited enrollment records, credits taken for fall 2008 totaled 70,514, an increase of 3.31 percent over fall 2007. A total of 7,012 students are registered this fall, compared to 6,929 last fall—a 1.2 percent increase.
Enrollment at the Mays Landing Campus was 41,889 credits, down less than 1 percent from the previous fall. Credits taken at the Cape May County Campus were up 7.07 percent with 9,941 credits taken for fall 2008, up from 9,285 in 2007. CMCC student enrollment rose 1.67 percent to 1,158 students from last fall’s 1,139.
The number of students enrolled at the Charles D. Worthington Atlantic City Campus is up 12.2 percent to 1,232 from 1,098 in 2007, with credits taken up to 8,440 from 7,351 in 2007, for a 14.81 percent increase.
There was a 9.35 percent increase in credits taken for the online courses to 10,244 from 9,368, with head count rising 7.42 percent to 2,027 from 1,887 in 2007. Online offerings have grown steadily since fall 1997 when the college offered six online classes. This fall, ACCC offered 168 Internet-based sections of 94 different courses.