Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- Former Student is 'Next Food Network Star'
- ACA Begins 'What’s Cooking' Television Show
- Alumni Invited to Play in Oct. 3 Golf Tournament
- Alumni Updates
- Fischbach Represents NJ, ACA in Great American Seafood Cook-off
- Interested in Earning More Credits? Register Now for Fall Classes
- ACA Earns American Culinary Federation Accreditation
- New Personal Enrichment Classes Offer Enlightenment and Fun
- ACCC Awards More Than 670 Degrees at Commencement Ceremonies
- Help Create a Better Tomorrow….Today for ACCC
- Restaurant Gala Goes 'Island Hopping' in 2009
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
Restaurant Gala Goes 'Island Hopping' in 2009
The Atlantic Cape Community College Restaurant Gala will move to Bally’s Atlantic City Hotel and Casino for the 26th annual dining extravaganza Thursday, March 12, 2009. With the theme “Island Hopping,” the 2009 Gala will feature an exotic, tropical atmosphere.
The annual black-tie event celebrates food by featuring hors d’oeuvres prepared by students at the Academy of Culinary Arts and showcasing the specialties of 40 of the area’s best restaurants at a progressive dining experience. Each year nearly 1,000 people attend the Gala, which also includes live music and an elegant dessert reception.
The event has raised nearly $2 million for scholarships since 1984. All Gala proceeds benefit student scholarships at the Academy of Culinary Arts at Atlantic Cape Community College.
For more information on the 2009 Gala, call Sean Fischer at (609) 343-5674.