Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- Former Student is 'Next Food Network Star'
- ACA Begins 'What’s Cooking' Television Show
- Alumni Invited to Play in Oct. 3 Golf Tournament
- Alumni Updates
- Fischbach Represents NJ, ACA in Great American Seafood Cook-off
- Interested in Earning More Credits? Register Now for Fall Classes
- ACA Earns American Culinary Federation Accreditation
- New Personal Enrichment Classes Offer Enlightenment and Fun
- ACCC Awards More Than 670 Degrees at Commencement Ceremonies
- Help Create a Better Tomorrow….Today for ACCC
- Restaurant Gala Goes 'Island Hopping' in 2009
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
New Personal Enrichment Classes Offer Enlightenment and Fun
ACCC’s Continuing Education program has added new classes designed to help students enhance their lives in a variety of areas.
Aspiring print journalists can learn the tricks of the trade with Magazine Writing, 6-7:30 p.m., eight Thursdays beginning Sept. 11, at the Cape May County Campus.
Advanced Spanish, 7-9:30 p.m., six Thursdays beginning Sept. 25 at the Mays Landing Campus, is for students who have completed Spanish I and II and wish to increase their knowledge.
Basics of Investing for Women, 7-8:30 p.m., three Thursdays beginning Oct. 7 at the Mays Landing Campus, offers women tips to create a more secure financial future. The fundamental principles of planning for one’s later years are covered in Basics of Investing and Taking Action toward Retirement Goals, 7-8:30 p.m., three Tuesdays beginning Sept. 16 at the Mays Landing Campus.
For more information on these and other workshops, call (609) 343-4829, or visit www.atlantic.edu/conted.