Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- Former Student is 'Next Food Network Star'
- ACA Begins 'What’s Cooking' Television Show
- Alumni Invited to Play in Oct. 3 Golf Tournament
- Alumni Updates
- Fischbach Represents NJ, ACA in Great American Seafood Cook-off
- Interested in Earning More Credits? Register Now for Fall Classes
- ACA Earns American Culinary Federation Accreditation
- New Personal Enrichment Classes Offer Enlightenment and Fun
- ACCC Awards More Than 670 Degrees at Commencement Ceremonies
- Help Create a Better Tomorrow….Today for ACCC
- Restaurant Gala Goes 'Island Hopping' in 2009
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
ACA Begins 'What’s Cooking' Television Show
Home chefs can receive expert cooking advice from the professionals at the Academy of Culinary Arts through the new “What’s Cooking” show.
The 90-second segment airs Mondays during the 5 p.m. news on WMGM-TV/NBC 40 through Oct. 27.
Chef Bruce Johns preps tomatoes during production of ‘What’s Cooking’ at Johnson’s Appliances in July.
Each episode is packed with tips for preparing delicious, seasonal recipes, like Soft Shell Crabs, Fried Tomatoes and Jersey Cioppino. As the weather cools, segments will include instruction on tasty treats like Chicken Francaise, Butternut Squash Soup and Chocolate Ganache.
Director of Culinary Operations Bruce Johns of Marmora and Chef Educator Annmarie Chelius of Ocean City appear in the segments, which were filmed in July using the fully equipped display kitchens at Johnson’s Appliances and Bedding.
All recipes are available on the “What’s Cooking” Web site after the episodes air so viewers can recreate the dishes at home. The site is accessible through www.nbc40.net.