Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- Distinguished Coach Aims High for U.S. Intercollegiate Archery Championships
- Alumni Updates
- ACA 'Lick Hunger' Ice Cream Flavors Sold Locally
- ACCC’s New Health Professions Institute Opens May 23
- Gourmet Gala to Benefit Former ACA Chef Educator Bill Bailey
- ACF Accrediting Team Visits ACA; Accreditation Decision to Come in July
- ACCC Students Get Younger, College Responds to Growing Needs
- Interested in Earning More Credits? Register Now for Summer, Fall Classes
- Restaurant Gala Celebrates 25 Years, Raises $200,000 for Scholarships
- Variety of Fun, Informative Workshops on Tap This Summer
- ACA’s Bruce Johns Named Educator of the Year
- Remember ACCC in Your Will
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
Interested in Earning More Credits? Register Now for Summer, Fall Classes
Registration is under way at all ACCC campuses for its five summer sessions and the fall semester.
The last day to register for the fall term in person, by mail or fax is Aug. 29. The last day to register online is Sept. 1. For the summer sessions, students must register (in person) no later than the last business day prior to the start of the class. See www.atlantic.edu/calendars for registration deadlines.
Fall term classes begin Sept. 2. Academy of Culinary Arts classes begin Aug. 27.
The first summer session is six weeks, May 27 to July 3. An eight-week session begins June 23, and a second six-week session starts July 7. In addition, two accelerated 11-day sessions begin May 27 and June 16. Be sure to register early as some classes fill quickly.
For a complete listing of courses, visit ACCC’s www.atlantic.edu/web4students or call (609) 343-5000, 625-1111 or 463-4774, ext. 5000, for a free schedule.