Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- Former ACA Student Wins Jersey Seafood Challenge
- Carême’s Reopens for Lunch; Special Price Available through Feb. 11
- Tickets on Sale for April 3 Restaurant Gala
- Alumni Updates
- Master Plan Charts Exciting Future for Mays Landing Campus
- Alumni Compete in Archery Shoot
- Café Series Announces Three Exciting Performances
- Two Academy of Culinary Arts Grads Not the Retiring Types
- Annual Appeal Aids ACCC Students
- New Scholarship Honors Late ACA Graduate, Benefit Planned
- ACCC Presents ‘Dear America,’ Free Play March 9
- Explore All-American Cooking with Academy Workshop Series
- Veteran Broadcaster Teaching Communication Classes
- Tasty Workshops on Tap at ACA
- Fun Personal Enrichment Classes Scheduled for Spring
- Academy Students Earn Eight Medals at Prestigious NY Food Show
- Benefits of Alumni Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
Tasty Workshops on Tap at ACA
The Academy of Culinary Arts is featuring a variety of fun classes through the continuing education program this spring, including:
- What About Duck?, Wednesday, Feb. 20, will cover the many options for preparing this delectable bird.
- Take a journey through the wonderful world of cheese on Wednesday, April 9, with Better Than Cheddar, which will focus on exotic cheeses from around the world, how to display them and the best condiments with which to pair them.
- Learn how to prepare classic Italian dishes, from meatballs to braciole, with American Italian Cooking on Thursday, April 24.
- Discover the exotic world of curries—the mild to the fiery, from Vietnam to Vindaloo—with Understanding Curries on Thursday, April 29.
- Whip up variations of the American classic with 101 Ways to Make Grilled Cheese on Monday, May 5.
- Get Back to Basics on Monday, May 19, with a class that will focus on organic foods, the green movement and healthy eating alternatives.
All workshops take place 6-9 p.m. in the Academy’s kitchens on the Mays Landing Campus. Each class costs $60 per person, with the exception of Getting Back to Basics, which is $50. The Academy’s professional chefs teach all workshops.
To register, call (609) 343-4829, or visit www.atlantic.edu/conted.