Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- Former ACA Student Wins Jersey Seafood Challenge
- Carême’s Reopens for Lunch; Special Price Available through Feb. 11
- Tickets on Sale for April 3 Restaurant Gala
- Alumni Updates
- Master Plan Charts Exciting Future for Mays Landing Campus
- Alumni Compete in Archery Shoot
- Café Series Announces Three Exciting Performances
- Two Academy of Culinary Arts Grads Not the Retiring Types
- Annual Appeal Aids ACCC Students
- New Scholarship Honors Late ACA Graduate, Benefit Planned
- ACCC Presents ‘Dear America,’ Free Play March 9
- Explore All-American Cooking with Academy Workshop Series
- Veteran Broadcaster Teaching Communication Classes
- Tasty Workshops on Tap at ACA
- Fun Personal Enrichment Classes Scheduled for Spring
- Academy Students Earn Eight Medals at Prestigious NY Food Show
- Benefits of Alumni Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
Explore All-American Cooking with Academy Workshop Series
Take a culinary trip across the country, without leaving South Jersey, as the Academy of Culinary Arts presents the Regional American Cooking Series.
- Head for Mardi Gras country Feb. 12 with Cajun/Creole fare, where you’ll learn how to whip up such Big Easy treats as gumbos and beignets.
- On Feb. 26, savor fresh seafood such as oyster stew and indigenous delights like Eskimo ice cream with sourdough pancakes as the series moves to Pacific Northwestern cuisine.
- Learn about Mexican-inspired Southwestern favorites on March 11, which will include tips on how to prepare chile rellenos, Sante Fe posole and more.
- The March 25 series finale travels to the Midwest, with a focus on runzas (stuffed dough sandwiches popular in Nebraska) to the chicken in cider and lemon pie enjoyed by those who practiced the Shaker faith.
The classes meet 6-9 p.m. on Tuesdays in the Academy’s kitchens on the Mays Landing Campus, 5100 Black Horse Pike. Cost of each class is $65. All workshops are taught by professional chef educators. To register, call (609) 343-4829, or visit www.atlantic.edu/conted.