Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- Former ACA Student Wins Jersey Seafood Challenge
- Carême’s Reopens for Lunch; Special Price Available through Feb. 11
- Tickets on Sale for April 3 Restaurant Gala
- Alumni Updates
- Master Plan Charts Exciting Future for Mays Landing Campus
- Alumni Compete in Archery Shoot
- Café Series Announces Three Exciting Performances
- Two Academy of Culinary Arts Grads Not the Retiring Types
- Annual Appeal Aids ACCC Students
- New Scholarship Honors Late ACA Graduate, Benefit Planned
- ACCC Presents ‘Dear America,’ Free Play March 9
- Explore All-American Cooking with Academy Workshop Series
- Veteran Broadcaster Teaching Communication Classes
- Tasty Workshops on Tap at ACA
- Fun Personal Enrichment Classes Scheduled for Spring
- Academy Students Earn Eight Medals at Prestigious NY Food Show
- Benefits of Alumni Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
Café Series Announces Three Exciting Performances
The next installments of ACCC’s popular Careme’s Café Series will feature three exciting artists.
The season begins on Feb. 21 with Philadelphia singer, songwriter and guitarist Mutlu, who was the subject of an exclusive live video taping for Rolling Stone, Rhapsody and Visa as part of the Blue Note Jazz Series.
On March 27, the café welcomes superlatively witty singer/songwriter Carsie Blanton. Since her move from Oregon to Philadelphia in fall 2006, Carsie has shared the stage with such nationally and regionally hailed acts as Amos Lee, Jeffrey Gaines, Leon Redbone and Joan Armatrading.
The series finale on May 8 will feature Rex Fowler, one half of the legendary folk duo Aztec Two-Step. They have appeared in concert with such superstars as Bruce Springsteen, Jackson Browne, Bette Midler and many others. Fowler is also a well-regarded solo artist in his own right, with three solo discs under his belt.
The Careme’s Café Series features an evening of delightful performances by respected acoustic artists, and includes a four-course gourmet dinner prepared by advanced students enrolled in ACCC’s Academy of Culinary Arts.
Dinner is at 6:30 p.m.; shows are at 8:15 p.m. Tickets are $35 and can be ordered at (609) 343-4907 or via e-mail at email@example.com. Reservations are required. Tickets are available for the March 27 and May 8 shows; names are being added to a waiting list for the Feb. 21 performance.