Alumni & Friends
Atlantic Cape Alumni Association
Alumni Association Membership
Atlantic Cape's Alumni Association is open to all students who have received a degree or completed the culinary arts program.
- Quarterly Alumni Newsletter
- Careme's Restaurant - 20 percent discount
- Continuing Education Workshops discount
- Campus Bookstore - 10 percent discount
- Cultural Events discount
- Career Center - free use
- College Libraries - free use
- Dry Guys Basement Systems - 10 percent discount
- Transfer and Thomas Edison information - free use
- Free Parking at College Locations
For more information email Alicia McMackin or call 609-343-4986.
The Atlantic Cape Community College Alumni Association Advisory Committee would like to congratulate Ms. Gloryvie Reyes and Ms. Terri Lu Schieder on their selection as the 2015 Atlantic Cape Community College President's Distinguished Alumni Award Recipients. Gloryvie and Terri Lu, joins the following alumni in this honor: Mr. Stephen Dunn, 2015 Award Recipient, Mr. Thomas Innocente, 2014 Award Recipient, Dr. Valerie Travis-Reese, 2013 Award Recipient, Katherine M. Morris, Esq., 2012 Award Recipient, Michael R. Rann, Esq., 2011 Award Recipient, and Janice DeCicco Fipp, Ed. D., 2010 Award Recipient.
Help Atlantic Cape students have the best college experience possible by donating to the Atlantic Cape Foundation.
Atlantic Cape Alumni, Family and Friends enjoyed a Fun Filled day Morey's Piers!