Alumni & Friends
Atlantic Cape's Alumni Association is open to all students who have received a degree or completed the culinary arts program. Annual membership requires payment of dues each year to continue receiving association benefits. Lifetime members pay a one-time rate and do not need to apply for renewal.
The Atlantic Cape Community College Alumni Association Advisory Committee would like to congratulate Dr. Valerie Travis-Reese, practicing psychologist, on her selection as the 2013 Atlantic Cape Community College President's Distinguished Alumni Award Recipient. Valerie joins the following alumni in this honor: Katherine M. Morris, Esq., 2012 Award Recipient, Michael R. Rann, Esq., 2011 Award Recipient, and Janice DeCicco Fipp, Ed.D. 2010 Award Recipient.
- Careme's Restaurant - 20 percent discount
- Continuing Education Workshops discount
- Campus Bookstore - 10 percent discount
- Cultural Events discount
- Career Center - free use
- College Libraries - free use
- Transfer and Thomas Edison information - free use
- Alumni News and Information
- Bloomberg Businessweek Subscription discount
- Free Parking at College Locations
Help Atlantic Cape students have the best college experience possible by donating to the Atlantic Cape Foundation.
For more information contact (609) 463-4672 or e-mail email@example.com.