ATI TEAS - Nursing Entrance Test
Nursing Entrance Test Information
Nursing program applicants must take the ATI TEAS exam. The test is a general comprehensive tool which evaluates several areas including reading comprehension, mathematics, science and English/language usage. In order to qualify for Atlantic Cape’s Nursing Program, you must achieve a minimum total score of 58.7 or higher. The admission process for the Nursing program is very competitive. Applicants are ranked according to a composite score of the prerequisite GPA and their ATI TEAS total scaled score.
Policies for the ATI TEAS
- ATI TEAS administered to Atlantic Cape students only.
- Students must have successfully completed two prerequisites required for the nursing program before registering for the ATI TEAS.
- Candidates may retest once per academic year at Atlantic Cape, after a 30-day time period has lapsed.
- Each individual must purchase his or her own testing reservation.
Test dates for January & February 2017 have been posted.
If you would like to take the ATI TEAS, you must register and pay Online. The fee for testing is $90.
www.atitesting.com (On the right hand side, lower portion of the home page, click on Register for TEAS)
The test will be administered at the Mays Landing Campus, Worthington Campus, and Cape May Campus. Please go to the ATI site for test schedules and room numbers.
Before being admitted into the Testing Center, all test takers must present a valid photo ID, and their ATI user name and password.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early
- Late arrivals will NOT be allowed to test.
- If you are late, you will have to reschedule Online. and pay the fee again.
- Calculators, dictionaries and other aids are not allowed
- Scratch paper and pencils will be provided by the Testing Office.
- Cell phones, food and drink are not allowed in the testing room.
- All registrations are final. You will be responsible for repaying and rescheduling for a new test in the event that you are unable to attend your scheduled date.