Arranging a Make Up or Online Test:
Tests are given by appointment only. Appointment must be made at least 24 hours in advance, by calling:
Mays Landing Campus (609) 343-5633
Charles J. Worthington Atlantic City Center (609) 343-4831
Cape May County Campus (609) 463-4774, ext. 3775.
Before You Call
- An appointment will not be scheduled if the Testing Center has not received the testing materials and the required form from the Instructor.
- Staff will not administer a test to a student after the STOP DATE indicated on the form.
Test Taking Rules
To maintain test security, the following rules will be strictly enforced.
- You are required to sign in and out for each test.
- You must present a photo ID for verification each time you take a test.
- You may take valuables with you into the testing area. All books, papers, and other items are kept at a different site.
- Any restrictions concerning time limits and use of student aids (i.e. dictionaries, calculators, notes, or graphs) will be observed.
- All test materials including scrap paper will be collected at the end of each test.
- You are not permitted to bring children during the test.
- Students taking the same test will be physically separated from one another.